National brands such as Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Heinz, Nabisco, Anhueser-Busch and others sought to earn incremental display space in-store and create value for their retailer partner, Walmart.
We aligned complementary brands around a key Walmart initiative, Children’s Miracle Network, rather than compete with brands leading their own individual programs. The Chipping in for Children program included:
- In-store activation, social media, and email campaigns to support the cause
- Cooperative fundraising that supported Children’s Miracle Network on behalf of Walmart
- Coordination of charity golf tournaments bringing together local community businesses
- Strengthened Walmart’s connection to local communities by allocating charitable proceeds to Children’s Miracle Network affiliated hospitals
- To date, the initiative has raised over $1 million for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals across the country
- Participating vendor partners saw an average incremental in-store lift above 33%